IF YOU CAN'T WIN ON THE FIRST DATE, HOW CAN YOU BEAT THE INCUMBENT?
Join us at this one-day conference all about high performing account management, rocking your customer’s experience and growing long-term meaningful partnerships. We will work through all the tools you need to know your customer, nail your next pitch and deliver meaningful sustainable value to your customers.
Whether you’re new to the game or have been around the block, you will expand the depth of your skills as our sales and account management experts talk you through:
- The art of negotiation and persuasion – beating the incumbent,
- Competitive positioning – from marketing to the sale to the relationship,
- Engagement strategies to rock your customer experience,
- Striking the deal – long term partnerships and hurdles, and
- Using platforms to drive smart analytics – Driving customer insights through to mobility.
We will help you develop your strategic plan, refresh your territory action plan and cultivate relationships with the influencers in your customer’s businesses. Delivering genuine value-add to your customers has never been more important.
- Defining your competitor’s footprint – what has locked them in first place?
- Creating greater influence and building the relationships that will put you at the toplocking the right questions to maximise conversion
- Relationship vs Service vs Feeling Safe – Leading a client towards the light
- The battle on price – Strategies that aren’t just about discounting
- Onboarding: Be more than just a good first date
- Competitive advantage and why your people buy from you
- Competitive positioning: From marketing to the sale – the touch points that are predetermining your sales pitch
- The person, their culture and their organisation – Using Emotional Intelligence to get inside the head of your target
- Pitch Perfect – Highlighting the highs and mitigating the lows
- Building your pipeline, your targets and your execution – Deciding where to put the most time and energy
- Social, economic and physical trends and how they play a part in your choices
- Analysing market segmentation and developing customer profiles
- Taking advantage
- Get a taste of your own TetraMap element
- Hear ways of Improving communication and relationships in the workplace
- Gain a better understanding of yourself and others
- Your relationship as a service – A changing market, new demands and increased competition
- Engaging different generations of customers – The changing tide of expectations
- Enhancing your touch points and making what you already do, so much better
- “Many-to-Many” – what to do when you’re not the only one in the business that is talking to that client
- Taking things to the next level and selling the vision to the board and your senior managers
- Up-selling the relationship to a service model – what your customers care about when you’re in for the long haul
- Finessing your weaknesses during tough negotiations when they’ve never played the long game
- Multi-year contracts and the key tips to continually delivering on expectations
- Managing changes in your key relationships – What to do when you’ve lost all that mileage
- Keeping your long term relationships fresh and what matters when you’re the incumbent
- Productivity and collaboration enabled for your facing teams
- Data, analytics and insights – relevant conversations in real-time
- Enabling repeat business – digital systems that make working with you so much easier
- The hurdles of tech you can overcome now – CRM, social media and your systems that are already in the cloud